WEDDING AND EVENT
ISLA CONTOY & ISLA MUJERES
Isla Contoy is located at the confluence of the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 30 kilometers north of Isla Mujeres. The island is only 8.5-Km in length and has a surface area of 317 hectares. Isla Contoy is considered the most important nesting place of sea birds in all of the Mexican Caribbean.
Besides its unparalleled beauty, secluded sandy white beaches and lush palm trees, the island boasts more than a hundred and fifty migrating and resident bird species. The most numerous and easy to observe are the frigate, the brown pelican and the double-crested cormorant. Isla Contoy is also an important nesting place for Sea Turtles.
• Round Trip transportation from your hotel
• Snorkel at the coral reef if weather conditions allows
• Snorkel gear
• Open bar all day
• Delicious fish BBQ, catch of the day
• Bilingual guide.
• Visit of Isla Mujeres city center
Not included National Park fee $ 12 US per person
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER:
Get news on availability, news and ideas.
* Prices subject to change without notice due to external factors such as monetary valuations, financial changes, drastic changes in the exchange rate among others.
Copyright Cenote Azul Tours & Travel © 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Creado por: sosaed.com.mx